[Eecs-news-links] FW: Texas Instruments' Technical Sales positions

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 6 16:28:59 PST 2013

From: Hohl, William <bill.hohl at ti.com>
Subject: Texas Instruments' Technical Sales positions

Texas Instruments currently has openings for new grads with EE, CS, and Computer Engineering backgrounds in technical sales. The positions are responsible for helping customers define their needs, building new relationships, designing customer solutions, and delivering results - as these are technical roles, we actively seek good EE, CS and CompEng undergrads with an interest in working directly with end customers.

If you know of any graduating students that might have an interest in a position, please have them send their CV directly to me, and I'll be happy to route their information to the right people.

Hope the semester is going well!

Kind Regards,

Bill Hohl

Manager, Technical Training Organization Texas Instruments Incorporated

12357 Riata Trace Pkwy, Bldg 1, Suite #130

Austin, Texas 78727-6422

<snip>

- bill.hohl at ti.com

ü http://www.ti.com/