[Eecs-news-links] FW: Weekly News Item

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 6 14:36:18 PST 2013

From: Bennett, Casey
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:56 PM
To: Sumida, Gale
Subject: RE: Weekly News Item

Would you be willing to include this updated posting, instead of the one I sent to you earlier? Thanks!

Web Developer Job Posting - The Linus Pauling Institute's Healthy Youth Program
The Linus Pauling Institute's Healthy Youth Program is looking for a web designer/developer. We recently updated our website and need someone to provide ongoing support throughout the year for approximately 5-10 hours per week at $10 per hour. This position requires someone who can work independently. The ideal candidate will have web development skills in addition to experience with databases, CSS, HTML, PHP, MYSQL. This position will start prior to spring break in order to meet with our current web designer and receive an introduction to the project. Work study student preferred, but not required. Please send a cover letter, resume, and sample of your recent work to casey.bennett at oregonstate.edu<mailto:casey.bennett at oregonstate.edu> to apply.