[Eecs-news-links] Fwd: internship

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Mar 5 13:01:34 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------

internship

Song Liu <sliu at vanguardanalog.com><mailto:sliu at vanguardanalog.com>

My name is Song Liu and I am the president and CEO of Vanguard Analog Technologies, INC, a start-up company in Silicon Valley focusing on high performance analog and mixed-signal IC product development for communication and industrial markets & applications. The company was founded in 2011 and is almost 2-year old by now. Currently we are looking for one to two student interns to help our analog design team in the Bay Area with analog and mixed-signal product development. The requirements include a good and solid background in analog CMOS IC design (Master and Ph.D. students are both welcome), ability to work independently, good communication skills and team work, and preferably DAC design back ground. I would appreciate if you could recommend some of your students for this position should they be interested in the opportunity. We hope that the candidates can start as early as possible (in March) and can work through this summer for some of our projects.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about our company and this internship position.

Thank you very much in advance,

Song

Song Liu
Vanguard Analog Technologies, INC