[Eecs-news-links] FW: Job Opening at Wave. References

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 4 15:23:07 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jeremy Colson" <jeremy.colson at wavelengthreferences.com<mailto:jeremy.colson at wavelengthreferences.com>>
Date: Mar 4, 2013 12:55 PM
Subject: Job Opening at Wave. References

We are looking for an EE to help with some product design and are interested in interviewing new grads.  Not to put any extra work on your plate, but if any of your or your colleagues' students are graduating soon and are interested, you are welcome to give them my contact info.  Job posting is out on Craig's List as well as with OSU Career Center.  I've attached it here as well.

Thank you,
Jeremy
_____________________________
Jeremy Colson
Electrical Engineer
Wavelength References, Inc.
www.wavelengthreferences.com<http://www.wavelengthreferences.com>

Analog Electrical Design (Corvallis)
Small but established firm looking for an electrical engineer to assist with product development and design as well as the assembly and maintenance of existing products. Primary product that needs support now is a frequency-stabilized laser using a laser diode with a gas cell as a frequency discriminator. We are looking to expand the line, potentially moving into laser diode arrays, optical receivers and gas sensor-related equipment. The position would include analog and digital design, switching power supply design, DSP, evaluation of firmware and prototype evaluation/production. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in at least some of the areas above. Familiarity with CAD packages and/or C a big plus. Familiarity with optics or molecular absorption also a plus. We offer competitive salary, retirement matching and profit sharing after the first 6 months. We are a small dynamic company, and there are plenty of opportunities in other areas to get your hands dirty for the curious and/or especially industrious!
*         Location: Corvallis
*         Compensation: DOE
*         This is a part-time job.
*         Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
*         Please, no phone calls about this job!
*         Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.