[Eecs-news-links] FW: Galois job openings: females especially encouraged to apply

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 10 08:51:48 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Burnett [mailto:burnett at eecs.oregonstate.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 12:54 AM
To: Sumida, Gale; Hughes, Calvin
Cc: Margaret Burnett
Subject: Galois job openings: females especially encouraged to apply

Gale, could you please put in our newsletter?
Calvin, could you please send to our junior and senior CS students?

-----

Hi CS juniors and seniors --

If you have taken CS 381, you may have just the right background for careers or internships at Galois in Portland.  Several of our OSU alums work there, and they'd love to see applications from CS students who have taken CS 381 here at OSU.  Everyone welcome, but females are particularly encouraged to apply.

	http://corp.galois.com/careers/

Dr. Burnett