[Eecs-news-links] FW: student worker

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jun 7 15:39:57 PDT 2013

OSU Department of Zoology seeks a student web designer to help develop our Drupal 7 website over the summer.  The successful applicant will assist members of the department in the development of both the backend (module & PHP coding) and front end (theme & CSS) for our website.  Applicants should have experience with basic web-development and preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated experience in PHP, CSS or Drupal 7.  We estimate the job to require about 200 hrs of work with an hourly wage of $10-15/hr depending on experience.  Interested students should send (1) a resume, (2) contact information for 3 reference and (3) links to any past websites they've worked on, to: Dr. Christopher Marshall, marshach at science.oregonstate.edu<mailto:marshach at science.oregonstate.edu>.

Christopher Marshall
Curator & Collections Manager
Oregon State Arthropod Collection
Zoology - Oregon State University