[Eecs-news-links] Startup Company - Interns needed
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jun 5 18:04:20 PDT 2013
Startup Company Experience: NS Extreme
Looking for Interns to start immediately -
Term and hours per week are negotiable for the right candidate
Us: Early-stage software start-up developing a platform that brings together video, stats & data for Active Sports Enthusiasts, and adds extreme competition via social networks. Flexible work schedule, passionate people, and creative company culture. Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, agile product development team, take a concept from prototype through launch, and build career experience in an exciting start-up company led by seasoned entrepreneur, Richard Burright (employee #3 at Hotmail).
You: Experienced developer who is passionate about producing excellent results, solving problems, and pulling off the "impossible". Takes initiative, enjoys a challenge, and excels under pressure. Enthusiasm for extreme sports is a big plus.
* Experienced iOS developer who has released at least one app
* Experience with:
* Location Services
* Facebook Integration
* Prefer UI design experience
* Agile development experience
* Online/Web services experience, both large web server farms and cloud experience
* Programming languages:
* HTML 5
* Experience with online video technologies and streaming video
* Experience with iOS & Android
* Knowledge of Web site design and coding
* Experience with non-linear video editing, specifically open source non-linear packages such as ffmpeg, a huge plus
Interested in learning more about NS Extreme?
Please send resume & cover letter explaining why you would thrive in a start-up environment to: jobs at nsextreme.com<mailto:jobs at nsextreme.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links