[Eecs-news-links] FW: Job Description - Corporate Software Developer (3).doc

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jun 4 13:08:44 PDT 2013

From: Linell Wortman [mailto:lwortman at imperialmfg.com]

We are looking for a strong candidate that meets the essential criteria in the job description but are willing to negotiate on the work history.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Linell Wortman, Human Resource/Safety Manager
IMPERIAL MANUFACTURING, INC.

[cid:image001.png at 01CE6118.6D4DD5D0]

ImperialBrown Manufacturing is seeking a full-time experienced Software Programmer to join our growing company.  We are a leader in temperature management facilities for food service, biotechnology, medical and building construction industries.  As an ESOP, every employee has a stake in the company's success and that shows daily in the pride we take in each product we produce and deliver.

The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing custom software used at both our East Coast and West Coast facilities.

Skills and qualifications required for current system:

  *   In-depth knowledge of VBA and relational database programming using Microsoft platforms.

  *   Capable of automating CAD and Accounting software and to understand their use as it applies to our products and systems.
  *   Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
  *   Self motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team.

Skills desired for system modernization:

  *   SQL server setup, programming and management.
  *   Familiarity with Visual Studio .NET.
  *   Business-to-business web applications and development.

The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.