[Eecs-news-links] FW: internship

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 3 16:09:58 PDT 2013

From: Rick Smith [mailto:rsmith at fesintl.com]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 3:26 PM

------
FESINTL CORP, located in Silverton, OR, is a design/manufacturing firm that works in the food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art process equipment. We are interested in employing an intern for the summer of 2013 to assist in designing and building process control systems for contracts in South Korea and China. This will involve assisting in the design of low voltage 24VDC control circuits for operation of relays, motor controls, instruments and other types of control components. Intern will also assist in assembling controls for VFD speed controllers for small to medium size three phase motors. There may be some PLC control system covered within the scope of these projects. FESINTL CORP will provide on-the-job training. The work will be in the Silverton, OR area. The candidates should provide copies of transcripts of course work completed and any past work experience. We prefer someone who lives within driving distance. If you are interested, you may email resumes to rsmith at fesintl.com<mailto:rsmith at fesintl.com>. You may also contact Rick Smith direct at (855) 337-4685. (If I don't answer please leave a message).
------