[Eecs-news-links] FW: IEEE Sustainable IT Meetup

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jul 11 11:09:00 PDT 2013

From: John Moon <john.moon at ieee.org<mailto:john.moon at ieee.org>>
Date: July 8, 2013, 12:14:44 PM PDT
To: <Renie.Ashbaugh at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Renie.Ashbaugh at oregonstate.edu>>
Subject: IEEE Sustainable IT Meetup
Hello Renie Ashbaugh,

My name is John Moon. I work at the IEEE as a Project Coordinator Intern. The IEEE is pleased to announce it is hosting a Sustainable IT Meetup in Portland, OR on July 24th and we would like to invite you and your University students and professors!

This Meetup is geared towards bringing together like-minded professionals, tech enthusiasts, and academicians interested in sustainable IT and green computing.

I have attached our Save-the-Date flyer. I also created an example snippet below, if you choose to share with your social networks. The IEEE is also seeking event partnerships for the meetup. If your University is interested, feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you there! If you have any further questions email John Moon<mailto:john.moon at ieee.org>

Are you a tech professional, entrepreneur, or just a tech enthusiast? Are you interested in sustainable IT and green computing? Then check out IEEE's Sustainable IT Meetup this month in Portland, OR. Attendance is limited, so reserve your spot today http://ieeeitmeetup.eventbrite.com/

Share this Meetup with your social networks http://wwww.meetup.com/IEEE-Sustainable-IT-Meetup/

Best Regards,
John Moon
Project Coordinator Intern, Strategic Programs
IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
+1 732 562 3897