[Eecs-news-links] ATI WAH CHANG - COOPERATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE - INTERNSHIPS

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 1 20:43:11 PDT 2013

[logo_ati_wahchang]
ATI WAH CHANG - COOPERATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE - INTERNSHIPS
ATI Wah Chang is looking to fill two Cooperative Work Experience positions at our Albany, Oregon facility.  Come join our team and put your text book knowledge to work in a position designed to give you real life experience, which is flexible with your school schedule and pays above minimum wage!
We want to talk to you if you have an interest in information systems and working as a system programmer.  Many of our students hold positions for 1-2 years depending on a student's interest, drive and availability.  Hours are flexible, and most students work 20+ hours per week.  Many students work full time in the summer.
We currently have positions available in our:
Information Systems
Job Titles include:
Systems Programmer
Pay Rate: $12.26 - 15.21/hour depending on class standing.
These positions are available through a partnership with Linn Benton Community College.  Students must be active or be willing to register at Linn Benton Committee College, have two completed quarters of college level courses, and sign up for 1-2 credit at LBCC.  OSU students are eligible to apply.  Oregon State Transfer students are desired.

We invite you to submit a resume to jill.sharp at atimetals.com
Please reference a position title in the subject.

Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V

For more information, please email:  Jill.Sharp at atimetals.com<mailto:Jill.Sharp at atimetals.com>.   All positions are open until filled