[Eecs-news-links] TE Connectivity - Cable Development Engineer position open (Wilsonville, OR)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Aug 26 16:12:43 PDT 2013

Cable Development Engineer (https://jobs-te.icims.com/jobs/45723/cable-development-engineer/job?hub=44<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjobs-te%2Eicims%2Ecom%2Fjobs%2F45723%2Fcable-development-engineer%2Fjob%3Fhub%3D44&urlhash=oYEq&_t=tracking_anet>):
Minimum Qualifications:
- BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 6 months or more in electrical or mechanical engineering product development
- A college recruit could work particularly if they are a BSEE and have some engineering internship experience
- New product development experience resulting in product launch

Additional Preferred Background:
- BS Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- MS Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Electro-mechanical design experience
- Actual cable design and testing experience and seniority highly valuable
- Manufacturing and customer interface experience
- Medical device experience

Anticipated Salary Range: $65,000 to $110,000 per annum for Wilsonville, Oregon position

Why TE Connectivity:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package with profitable technology company
- Meaningful work with challenging engineering problems the solving of which results in product launch of medical devices that directly improve people's lives
- Creative engineering team focused on accomplishing the execution and launch of great products
- Executive management support of engineering objectives
- Strong support for technical training and career development
- Great place to live in Portland, Oregon metropolitan area

To help candidates learn more about TE Connectivity, they may look at the attached video file and, additionally, our TE Medical website (http://www.te.com/en/industries/medical.html<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ete%2Ecom%2Fen%2Findustries%2Fmedical%2Ehtml&urlhash=3w5L&_t=tracking_anet>) as they prepare for interviews with me and my team. If they are interested, candidates must apply via the online link I provided above. If there are any questions, people can contact me directly. Thank you for your help. Our HR staff will also submit this to the Beaver JobNet board.

Keith K. Daellenbach, M.S.M.E., P.E.
Advanced Development Engineering Manager
TE Connectivity
Medical Products Division
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070 U.S.A.
keith.daellenbach at te.com