[Eecs-news-links] CU Computational Bioscience Program - Post Doctoral
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 23 10:31:42 PDT 2013
CU Computational Bioscience Program - School of Medicine - University of Colorado ANSCHUTZ MEDICAL CAMPUS
Biomedical Informatics Postdoctoral Training Program at the University of Colorado
Now accepting applications for NIH funded Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Colorado Biomedical Informatics Training Program is home to nationally recognized faculty working in the areas of:
- Clinical Research Informatics
- Next Generation Sequence Analysis
- Molecular Evolution
- Visual Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Network Analysis
- Biomedical Ontology
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Computational Pharmacology
- Text Mining
- Microarray Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
The Computational Bioscience Program at the University of Colorado, School of Medicine anticipates four openings in 2013-2014 for NLM (NIH) funded postdoctoral fellowships
Qualifications: Advanced education or experience in computer science or allied field, and some knowledge of contemporary molecular biology.
Salary: Full stipend, tuition & fees, and Health & Dental Insurance.
To Apply: 1) Email compbio at ucdenver.edu<mailto:compbio at ucdenver.edu> stating intent to apply.
2) Complete the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Doctoral Student online application at www.ucdenver.edu/admissions<http://www.ucdenver.edu/admissions>
3) Select Computational Bioscience in application dropdown.
For more information, visit http://compbio.ucdenver.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links