[Eecs-news-links] ECE openings @ Intel

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:34:30 PDT 2013

From: Yellepeddi, Maneesha [mailto:maneesha.yellepeddi at intel.com]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 8:44 PM
To: Batten, Tina
Subject: job posting

Hi Tina,

We have a couple of openings for a full time position in the analog group in the Atom Products Division at Intel that I was hoping you could waterfall to the EECS group at OSU.

The openings are for recent college graduates (MSEE preferred, but BSEE with good circuit skills will be considered) with strong fundamentals in circuit design. Emphasis on analog or digital/VLSI circuit design courses/projects. Tasks in this position will include analog design and simulation, digital design and back end validation (timing, reliability etc), post silicon measurements etc in a PLL/clocking team.

We're looking to hire as soon as possible. The position could be in Santa Clara or in Austin.

Interested applicants could contact me at maneesha.yellepeddi at intel.com<mailto:maneesha.yellepeddi at intel.com>

Thank you
Maneesha