[Eecs-news-links] FW: US Navy Career Opportunities for Your Students

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 30 08:30:06 PDT 2013

From: Momsen, Ellen
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 4:57 PM
To: McFarlane, Brett
Subject: FW: US Navy Career Opportunities for Your Students

Brett-Can you pass this on to your listserv?

The US Navy is looking to fill positions for several programs this year, specifically Nuclear Propulsion Officers and Pilots. These are active duty military positions with the US Navy and do not require any training or participation until graduation. Specifics are in the flyer.

Pilot: Qualifying Juniors and seniors can apply.

Nuclear Propulsion: Qualifying Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors.

Graduates may apply as well.

If you or any of your students have any questions about the programs or the flyer please feel free to contact me. My information is below.

Respectfully,

LT JORDAN J. STUTZMAN, USN
OFFICER RECRUITER / DIVISION OFFICER
NAVY OFFICER RECRUITING STATION SALEM
NRD PORTLAND

Tel:  (503)581-2564
Cell: (503)863-7277
Fax: (503)399-5665
jordan.stutzman at navy.mil<mailto:jordan.stutzman at navy.mil>
www.facebook.com/ORSSalem<http://www.facebook.com/ORSSalem>

THIS EMAIL IS FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY ACT SENSITIVE:
THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION WHICH MUST BE PROTECTED
PER DOD 5400.11R. ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE MAY
RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.