[Eecs-news-links] Openings for Electrical Engineers

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 29 10:15:50 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Callaway, Cindy [mailto:Cindy.Callaway2 at mwgroup.net]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 8:36 AM

Thank you for your voicemail message.  I have attached a short description of our company and our current needs at the Intel campus.  We are actively interviewing for all levels of mechanical and electrical engineers.  Please call me with any questions or additional information you require.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Cindy Callaway
Contract Recruiter

------------------------------------
M+W U.S., Inc. - A Company of the M+W Group
Phone +1 503-613-2458
cindy.callaway2 at mwgroup.net   www.mwgroup.net

M+W U.S., Inc. has ongoing work with the biggest semiconductor manufacturers in the world.

M+W U.S., Inc. is owned by M+W Group which is an international A&E (Architecture and Engineering) company 7,000 strong and based in Stuttgart, Germany.
M+W Group celebrated its 100th year in business in 2012.
M+W Group has offices around the world including Singapore
M+W U.S., Inc. has offices across the U.S. including Plano, TX, Albany, NY, Phoenix, AZ, San Francisco, CA and Beaverton, OR.
We are looking for 30 mechanical and electrical engineers and designers to increase our current staff in Hillsboro, OR onsite at a confidential client.

Mechanical and Electrical engineers are needed.
Knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
Be able to develop drawings for the installation of semiconductor tools in a cleanroom following the client's
Design Guidelines
CAD standards
Construction specifications
Coordinate across disciplines in a team environment.
This work is performed under the supervision of licensed professional engineers.
Attention to detail and a sense of urgency are expected.

While most of the work takes place in the office environment, there are opportunities to visit the operating Fab.
Safety is a fundamental component of the culture on site here.
Safety is very important as there are hazards in the field.
Compliance with site safety regulations is a condition of employment.

We look forward to meeting you!

Steve Kohl, Site Engineering Manager
503-613-5197 desk, or 503-803-0576 mobile
Stephen.Kohl at MWGroup.net