[Eecs-news-links] Applications Development Programmer @ Boise Cascade
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Apr 28 19:42:49 PDT 2013
This company is looking for a CS major. This company is located in eastern Oregon. (Think less rain and more sunshine.) Please contact Terry Fischer at TerryLFischer at BC.com<mailto:TerryLFischer at BC.com> if interested.
From: TerryLFischer at BC.com<mailto:TerryLFischer at BC.com> [mailto:TerryLFischer at BC.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:01 AM
To: Franklin, Colisse
Applications Development Programmer
Terry Fischer 541-962-2040
FLSA Status (Exempt/Nonexempt):
Under general supervision, provides systems software support for a complex computing environment. Designs, installs, tests, maintains, modifies and documents systems software programs. Activities generally deal with operating system software, data base management, data networks, computer capacity and utilization. Provides technical guidance and support to business application developers, computer operations and user support personnel. Primary focus will be on the implementation and maintenance of the Company's Microsoft SQL based True Opportunity software.
College degree required in computer science, information services or a related field or equivalent experience. Must be proficient in SQL Query, Database and Server management, SQL Reporting Services, WEB Server Services or other HMI user interface system. Experience with the Java language, HTML, C#, accessing databases via JDBC/Spring and Report design and implementation, IBM WebSphere, Eclipse, Struts, Servlets and Java Server Pages is considered a plus. Knowledge of complex operating systems and a proficient level of technical expertise.
Must be adaptive to technical change and be able and willing to acquire skills required to accomplish highly technical tasks. Experience with procedures used to design, code, test and implement online and batch application systems, including experience with the coding techniques and structure of various high-level languages as well as machine and assembly languages. Good communication skills with emphasis on technical presentation.
Boise Cascade L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
1. Please apply on-line using a resume. DO NOT contact the hiring supervisor directly.
2. Attach your last 3 performance review summaries to the Careers Home page by clicking on My Career Tools then go to Cover Letters and Attachments.
3. You must have been in your current position for 6 months if you are overtime-eligible or for 12 months if you are overtime-exempt. (6 & 12 month requirements may be waived with your supervisors approval).
4. Relocation benefits are available for certain positions. Please discuss with the recruiting contact.
5. You may simultaneously apply for more than 2 positions only if you are on a temporary assignment, are returning from a leave of absence, or your current position has been or will be eliminated.
6. You must notify your current supervisor if/when you are scheduled for an interview.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links