[Eecs-news-links] FW: [analog] Fwd: Internship opportunities with Signaling group (Intel Labs, Hillsboro)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:16:16 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Internship opportunities with Signaling group (Intel Labs,
Hillsboro)
Date: 	Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:56:46 +0000
From: 	Inti, Rajesh <rajesh.inti at intel.com>

<snip> I am writing to inform you that there are up to 3 positions opening up for internships  (PhD candidates only) this year, in our group.

If any members of your group are interested, please ask them to forward their resume and the timeframe of availability over the year (starting now till Dec 2013) to rajesh.inti at intel.com <mailto:rajesh.inti at intel.com>

Regards,

Rajesh

*PhD candidate with expertise in any of the following areas listed below is _highly_ desirable :*

**

*RF Circuits: For short distance wireless communication : Antenna design, Transceiver design (e.g. in 60GHz band targeting Gb/s+ transfer
rates)

*ADCs: High speed Flash ADC design and Understanding of multi-level signaling schemes (10GHz+ sampling rates)

*Communication theory: Equalization (DFE, FFE, baseband modulation), Statistical analysis, Matlab modeling expertise

*Behavioral modeling of circuits: Transceiver, equalizer and clock modeling