3rd ANNUAL GRADUATE RESEARCH SHOWCASE
February 8, 2018
LaSells Stewart Center
Meet and recruit the state's top engineering talent!
The College of Engineering produces graduate students who are conducting groundbreaking research and are working to solve the world's most intractable problems. They are the innovators pushing the limits and the future leaders setting the pace for engineering around the world. You are invited to the third annual Graduate Research Showcase, where you can meet and talk with these students, learn about their research, and find the perfect fit for your company.
INDUSTRY EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION - $1,000
- One 8' exhibitor table (draped) with direct access to students from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Company logo prominently displayed on event signage
- Company name displayed on digital signage throughout the College of Engineering
- Company logo/name recognition on registration materials distributed to students
- Podium recognition during workshops
- CV/resume book (PDF) of poster presenters
- Lunch for up to five representatives
- Entry to Jorge Cham's morning and lunch keynote presentations.
To secure your table, please register now!
For questions, please contact Krista Klinkhammer, assistant director of marketing and communications: firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-737-4416.